Friday, August 27, 2010

Brooks Glycerin 8


After building the miles it was time to replace my Brooks Glycerin 7's. I have been running in the Glycerin 7 shoe for the past year. I do not log a ton of miles and I have gone through two pairs. After researching, I decided to stick with the Glycerin model.

I am running a 5K on Saturday, so that will be a good test. So far, the shoes feel great and I can already feel the added cushion in the heal from the Brooks DNA. Looking forward to that feel in a race.

Tomorrow it is off to the Tanger Outlets on Highway 501. This is the 2nd annual Tanger Outlet Family 5K fun run in Myrtle Beach. I will post about the race over the weekend. You can't beat a 5K at the beach. Since it is at an outlet mall, maybe I can look for some deals while running.

Good luck to all running races this weekend.

1 comment:

keens sandals said...

Cool shoes...Been using brooks too...