Monday, January 3, 2011

Finisher Medal Display

I have been wanting a way to display my finisher medals instead of them lying in different places around the house.  If you would like a unique way to display your accomplishments, I would recommend checking out Allied Medal Displays from Redmond, WA.  Frames start at $39 and they will work with you on the design of a custom frame.  These frames are a great way to show your accomplishments!  I contacted them to see if they would be able to design a custom frame based on Philippians 4:13. 

Allied Medal Displays provided several "mock ups" of frames and what they would look like with the verse on them.  I shared them with my wife and she ordered one as a birthday present for me.

Here is this great looking frame mounted on the wall prior to the addition of any finisher medals.  The "I" has been replaced with the silhouette of a runner.


Here is the frame with the finisher medals I have received the past 2 years.  The only medals not on the frame are the Disney medals as they are already in separate shadow boxes.


Here is a close-up of the runner that replaced the "I".

Thank you Joel at Allied Medal Displays for your assistance and I could not be happier for how this turned out.

1 comment:

Jon Parks said...

That's a great way to display the medals and to remind you of who's the real engine behind the running!