Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My NEW 13.1 Car Decal


Since my first half marathon back in May 2008, I have had a 13.1 decal on my rear window of my car.

Last month after completing my 7th half marathon at the RnR Chicago Half, I asked my wife if she could create a new decal with her Cricut. As she started to think about it, she thought that the Destinations cartridge would be perfect since the Chicago skyline was one of the images.

Once she had this cartridge, she added it to her Gypsy and her creative mind went to work.  She took the basic Chicago image from the Destinations cartridge and added a runner image from the Sports Mania cartridge. Then she added 13.1.

All three of the images were merged together and cut out on white vinyl to create this awesome customized 13.1 decal.

Thanks honey!

No comments: