Saturday, January 17, 2009

Post Half Marathon at the Magic Kingdom.

Following the finish of the Disney Half Marathon, I made my way back to my hotel to get cleaned up and rest. After resting, I headed to the Magic Kingdom for the remainder of the day. I was wearing my half marathon shirt and Donald finisher medal. As I entered the gate, one of the cast members wanted to know what I got for winning the race. I got a good laugh out of that and informed her that I did not win and that I simply finished. Made me feel good there for a few moments.

It was great day with not a single cloud in the sky. I took several pictures throughout the park with medal. Here are a few of them.






















The day ended with the spectactular fireworks display called Wishes! What a great way to end the Disney Marathon Weekend.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Haha! That must have felt GREAT for them to think you won the entire thing! To win is to simply finish in my book...great job!